The vibration plate is a sport machine used for exercise and stimulation for the muscles using high-speed vibrations which are particularly effective and it will not be long before proving a good result for losing weight.
Indeed the fitness equipment helps you to firm up your skin and allows you to burn excess fat. It also helps you improve your cardiovascular system while providing very little physical effort.
I must say that there are many models of this type of machines on the market today. So finding and choosing the right one can quickly become a headache, and must be done very carefully. To help you in this arduous task, we have decided to make a comparison of the best vibration plates for you. You will surely find among the power plates presented here what will make you happy.
What is the best vibration plate you can buy?
Getting a good device depends on your purposes. Knowing the characteristics that you need will be easier to select one that meets your expectations.
A good machine, for example, does not have to be exaggeratedly expensive, but it does have an oscillating vibration plate whose movements go according to your weight, age and characteristics.
You should also look at the space available at home, it will not help to choose a very large one if you can not use it.
We have made a selection where we leave this comparative list of suggestions to your consideration. If you still have some doubts, maybe here you can find what you need.
1. Vibration plate DKN Xg-10 Pro
Specially designed for abdominal exercises
- Motor: AC 700 Watts; Frequency Range: 20-50Hz (With Interval Steps of 5Hz); Programmes: 12; Integrated Virtual Coach; Warranty: 2 Years;
- Acceleration: Up to 12G; 3D Visualising Graphic Exercise Positions; Construction: Steel Reinforced with Carbon Fibre; Modulable 3.8mm Amplitude;
- Well Balanced Platform; Dimensions: Length=92.8cm (36.5”), Width=85cm (33.5”), Height=138.6cm (54.6”); Weight: 78kg (171.9lbs);
Capable of supporting a maximum weight of 100 kilograms, this massage plate of vibratory type is the most recommended to lose weight and exercise the abdominal muscles.
It has an alternating current motor and an LCD touch screen where you can see the rotation positions and show you the styles of exercise most favourable to your condition.
2. Zen Shaper Plus Global Relax fitness vibration plate
Practical, useful and high performance
- ZEN SHAPER vibrating aerobic exerciser platform has a unique design (patented) for optimal results - ZEN SHAPER vibrating massage board are divided into three exercise areas: Walking - Jogging - Running
- Power: 95 W - 3 automatic modes / 10 manual modes - Timer to set the exercise time from 5 to 30 minutes - Calculates the calories burnt and distance covered - ZEN SHAPER vibraiting shaping tables are ideal for: burn fat; toning legs; perform pilates exercises; relieve muscle tension; do gym excersise; sculpture the body while you loose weight; improves blood circulation; anti cellulitis effect;...
- ZEN SHAPER powerplate has fitness resistance elastic bands to combine the platform's vibrating movement with many different exercises (standing up; lying down; arm-shoulder-leg stretches; etc.)
If you lead a sedentary life or suffer from injuries and circulatory problems, maybe a vibration plate like this is what you need to exercise.
The device helps burn calories and especially suitable for low impact exercises. It has elastic tensioning cords that facilitate the exercises and silent engine.
3. Vibration plate Active Evolution 2.7 POWRX
You will practically exercise without moving
- 2 Displays: 25Hz; 30Hz; 35Hz; 40Hz; 45Hz; 50Hz; 2 Intensity (Low & High)
- Timer: 30/45/60 sec. ; 4 programmes.
- Maximum weight supported: 140 kg.
With timer adjustable to 4 different programs, the device of the brand Powrx is suitable for users up to 140 kilograms in weight.
It has three screens and two amplitudes of movement, ideal to stimulate blood circulation and, consequently, energy, thus activating the metabolism and the secretion of hormones for your body.
4. ZAAP TX-5000 Power Vibration Trainer
Anti-slip, compact and easy to use
- Increased muscle mass -Cellulite/body fat reduction
- Improved circulation -Improved balance
- Reduced stress and fatigue, Better flexibility
The vibration plate of the manufacturer Gadget is a folding device with 60 different levels of vibration that contracts and stretches different muscle groups.
It is a vibration plate for weight loss that increases mobility and helps you reduce fat. It is also ideal for convalescent patients and for all types of users. It supports a maximum weight of 120 kg.
5. VP300 Sportstech professional vibrating plate
With 3D spiral vibration technology
- ✅ 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗬𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗧: With the latest VIBRO CX chip you can boost fat burning. Additionally promote muscle building with 5 EXTRA Sportstech fitness bands
- ✅ 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗨𝗡: Vibrating machine with Bluetooth music wireless streaming and build-in speaker - relaxation during your workout. Don`t be satisfied with less!
- ✅ 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡: Compare to other power plates exercise machines our plate machine is stylish and modern. Enjoy the touch display and the huge surface 800x450 mm for more possibilities at training.
Equipped with two powerful motors that work with 120 intensity levels, this vibration plate is ideal for burning all the calories in your body and reducing body fat.
Includes bands of resistance for you to perform various types of exercises. It also has a touch screen and Bluetooth music streaming. It is effective and stimulating.
6. Vibration plate Mirafit
You will notice the quick results after a few days
- Mirafit Vibration Plate - Available in black and orange - Slim & stylish design - Built-in display shows time, speed & program
- 99 speed levels vary the intensity of your workout - 9 Pre-set programs - 3 Foot positions for walking, jogging & running effects
- Wireless remote control allows you to change settings during exercise - Includes detachable resistance bands to add variety to your workout - Handles & roller wheel for portability
Equipped with a 99-speed low-consumption engine, this plate is a great option if you want to train at low impact and get some energy without causing serious injuries.
It has oscillating and vibrating movement, it has a remote control and LCD screen. It supports up to 150 kilograms of weight.
7. Vibration plate HURVBTR35 Full Body Slim Hurtle
Suitable for full body training
- BATTLE FAT & BEAT THE BULGE WITH LATEST IN VIBRATION PLATE TECHNOLOGY - Silent vibro drive motor for no-noise fitness workout in a super slim plate you can hide away
- LOVE YOUR BODY & YOUR WORKOUT - Huge anti-slip surface for effective exercise you’ll enjoy! Easily position yourself and get ready for the deepest vibration fitness experience you’ve tried yet.
- FULLY LOADED HOME FITNESS PACKAGE - Booming Bluetooth speakers, Diet & Nutrition guides created by vibration plate fitness & exercise machine experts, BONUS exercise bands & resistance cables for full body workout options and a sweat-resistant ergonomic remote control.
If you want to exercise at work, in your free time or while you are doing some other activity, maybe this device serves your purposes.
With this vibration plate, you can reduce cellulite and exercise, on the way, lots of muscle groups. It is also an excellent toner for abdominals, thighs and glutes.
8. Goodvibe Klarfit sports vibration plate
Digital weight loss trainer
- Training computer with three preset programs and manual mode/soft padded handrails with integrated pulse monitor.
- 53 x 37 cm training surface – ideal for varied exercises, standing, sitting or lying.
- Helps increase circulation, increases range of motion and helps burns calories.
Exercising different muscle groups to improve your physical shape will be a simple activity with this plate that has maximum resistance to 120 kilograms. Activate different parts of the body without hurting the joints or injure.
It has an integrated heart rate monitor, 100 speed levels and LED display with 6 operating buttons. It has 500-watt power and works alternating sides.
9. Ultra Pro oscillating vibration plate ETF010 VibroSlim
With 50 intensity levels
- SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS OF FITNESS: Customise your workout with 50 speed settings and 4 preset programs. With both automatic and manual modes, the VibroSlim Ultra Pro gives a full body workout without putting strain on the body. Vibration technology is suitable for all ages and can be a great way for even the elderly or those suffering from injury to keep in shape and increase bone density
- PERFECT FOR AN AT HOME WORKOUT: Compact and lightweight, the VibroSlim Ultra Pro is just 14cm high and only 12.8kg making it easy to store under your bed or in small apartments. It can be easily pulled out from storage for your workout, then packed away again, unlike bulky pieces of fitness equipment that take up space. Lose weight, tone muscles and burn fat without stepping foot in the gym!
- USER-FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGY: Connect your phone with the built-in bluetooth speakers to play your favorite gym playlist. Comes with resistance straps to enhance exercises, instructional DVD, exercise wall chart and remote control. LED panel displays workout mode, time, speed and calorie counter to track your results
Ideal to improve circulation, increase metabolism and activate energy, the VibroSlimn plate will provide you with plenty of exercises: standing up; lying down; stretch of arms, shoulders and legs.
It allows you to customize your exercise and has predefined training programs. It comes with a calorie counter, remote control and manual. The manufacturer gives you 3 years warranty.
10. Bluefin Fitness Vibration Plate
For domestic and commercial use
- ARE YOU READY TO INCREASE MOBILITY & MELT FAT WITH VIBRATION TECHNOLOGY? Bluefin’s Pro is the ultimate total home workout station. Easy setup and intuitive console make improving health & fitness easier & more fun than ever.
- YOU’LL LOVE ALL OF PRO’S FEATURES - Comfortable arm supports, extra lower body action with 360 hip rotation, BMI guide technology, spacious workout platform for squats & more!
- FULLY LOADED HOME FITNESS PACKAGE - Booming bluetooth speakers, Diet & Nutrition guides created by vibration fitness experts, BONUS resistance cables for full body workout options.
Suitable to improve posture, increase strength and increase resistance levels, this vibration plate will help you lose weight and tone your muscles.
It works with a power of 3900 watts and its movements improve your flexibility, increase strength and maintain bone density.
It has connectivity with speakers through Mp3 and smartphones.
How does the vibration plate work?
These teams have a simple operating system that makes your muscles are in motion through very low impact activities. A vibrating machine consists of a plate that moves between 30 and 60 times per second when starting the engine, printing energy to the muscles, which in turn contracts and relaxes them and, in addition, exposes them to multidirectional forces. They are very suitable to strengthen, stretch and relax. With this simple movement, you will feel that you are exercising as in the gym but without a high impact.
Benefits of using the vibration plate
The vibration devices for exercises offer you lots of benefits so that buying one will always be of benefit to your health. Here we explain how you can improve your physical condition with them:
Strengthens bones and muscles
This type of training works on 90 percent of your muscle fibres which will help you considerably to develop muscle tissue and, consequently, bone density.
Stimulates the production of useful hormones
Subjecting your body to vibration stimulates growth hormone, which regenerates damaged muscles, bones and tissues. Also the production of serotonin, the hormone of well-being.
Improves immune function
The exercises are done with vibration increase the blood circulation, transport more oxygen which will provide you with energy, they also stimulate the lymphatic glands which increase in the body the flow of the substance known as lymph, which strengthens the immune system.
Increase the metabolism
By increasing circulation, having more energy and burning more calories your metabolism undergoes a change and tends to increase.
Strengthens joints and relieves pain
Since they are low impact exercises are ideal for those who have injuries or problems in the joints because they do not hurt. By increasing circulation, toxins are eliminated and pain is reduced.
Vibration plate Buying Guide
In the market, you will find an immense variety of vibration machines for exercises, but not all fit your purpose, so you should select one that meets the characteristics you need. You must pay special attention to:
Types of vibration
According to the way of operation, you will discover that the vibration machines have different styles namely, among them:
- Basic oscillation: They are used to lose weight and have a basic vibratory movement. This is the cheapest model of the offer.
- Dual vibration: They have two separate movements that are triplanar movement and oscillation are good for strengthening muscle and bones.
- Triplanar: It has intense and fast vibrations and is ideal for professional coaches and athletes.
- Sonic: It is a very specialized device that only experts should use, adjust frequency and amplitude. It is not an economic model, but it is of good performance.
Size and design
There are machines for every need and space, here we tell you what each one is:
- Standing. Only plate: Ideal for offices and departments. It has a plate similar to a footrest.
- Standing. Full body: It has handle and base, is similar to a treadmill. It is suitable for houses.
- Whole body. Lying down: They are for large spaces and very suitable for those who have circulatory problems.
- Standing. Full body with belts: It is similar to the standing model but with belts that make you burn more calories.
You must go for a durable and resistant machine, it will cost you more, but you will be more secure and it will be worth the investment.
I have already told you, you should look at the qualities that suit your purposes and select accordingly.
It is important that you notice that the device has an automatic shut-off valve for emergencies, this will give you security and peace of mind when exercising.
Type of use
If you are considering buying a vibration plate, you probably already have a goal in mind. Well, the choice of the ideal camera will depend on the objective sought. If you plan to use the vibration plate for bodybuilding, recovery, rehabilitation or aesthetics, then you will need to focus on the frequency and type of vibration of the device. It will then be preferable to opt for a model with a wider range of frequencies because it offers more possibilities.
For intensive use (or for group use), you will need to choose a device with a robust structure (preferably with a metal frame) and with a sufficiently powerful motor. A semi-professional, even professional model would be recommended, and the presence of a Virtual Coach function would be a plus not to be overlooked.
Finally, if you plan to use your future plate just daily and comfortably, then be sure to choose an ergonomic model equipped with two consoles and remote control to make the settings remotely.
It is important that before taking a home you are familiar with the operation, read the manuals and make sure you know how to use it before turning it on. You will not want to ruin it and lose the money you have invested in buying it.
Energy consumption and weight
If you will use a machine that will be direct to your muscles with vibration, do not expect it to be silent or small. These factors guarantee you more energy.
What power to choose for a vibrating plate? Once again, everything will depend on the type of use for which the device is intended. If you plan to perform a wide variety of exercises with, and more intensively, then it goes without saying that a model with a powerful motor would be more than recommended.
It should be noted that the power of the engine has no effect on the efficiency of the machine or on the quality of the vibrations. On the other hand, it makes it possible to evaluate the robustness and the lifespan of the device. The power must be sufficient to ensure the movement of the plate. The higher it is, the less effort the engine will have to provide, which will allow it to benefit from extended service life.
A powerful engine will also be useful if the weight of the user is high enough (without exceeding the maximum supported weight announced by the manufacturers). This is why the most interesting models are those equipped with two powerful engines.
More concretely, we advise you to opt for a vibrating plate whose power exceeds 250 watts. You should look at the warranty and vibration specifications in the package, so you can get an idea of the performance.
Size of the plate
The size should be optimized for your needs, for them you should what is really needed. The large plates are difficult to work, the small and medium limit the exercises, you must decide what fits you best.