Pickpockets are the order of the day and we do know that. Imagine if this is true in your own city, while you are as tourists in another territory you could be easy bait for lovers of others and of course you do not want that.
An excellent way to avoid this is by using a money belt. If you choose the right one, you can save more things so that they are safe. And that’s where I help you, to get the best money belt.
Look at my comparative list and I’m sure you’ll buy just the one you needed.
What is the best travel money belt?
Maybe when we talk about this article, you assume it’s portable, but, well, that portability also has to do with many other things. For example, you will see that in the market there are many models with different types of hooks. There are some that are attached to the belt and others that bring their own strap that can be put up on the ankle.
The form is also important because it will, or will not, be easily accessible. That is why there are those who prefer them in the form of a holster and who are better off with simple, rectangular, fanny-type models.
Also, look at the fabric that affects durability and quality. But, if the price is concerned, the cheapest are below:
1. RIMIX multi-purpose waist pack
Your belt makes it very versatile because you can cherry on any of your shoulders, your waist and more. All thanks to its adjustable bra. You can carry everything important discreetly.
2. Indoor fanny pack EK07487R from Eastpak
With several compartments!
This brand, recognized for its quality, brings us several prints to choose according to our personality. All with belts that fit your size, very discreet and easy to use and match.
3. Discreet portfolio EC-41129050 Eagle Creek
It is attached to the belt with the two loops that it brings. It has a main compartment with two mesh pockets ideal for money and documents. It is Nylon, breathable, quick-drying, lightweight and resistant.
4. Money belt for travel AK-MB-BG-RFID from Alpha Keeper
Through the use of RFID, this belt protects all the cards so that their data can not be read, preventing falsifications. In addition, it has many compartments, so it is recommended for trips.
5. RevereSport money storage belt
Of double value because it is organizer and fanny pack anti-theft simultaneously. As few, it offers resistance to water while having RFID protection that blocks 99.99% of the chip signal from your cards.
How to choose better travel belt for money
Be sure to consider these things before buying:
- Make a list of the things that you will carry: For some, in addition, to secure their money in cash, it is also important to do it with their documents, their cards and even with their mobile. Count them to know if you will need more or fewer compartments.
- Activities that you will do while you take it with you: You may also want to take the money, credit card, document, phone in your fanny pack in the adventures you have planned on your trip. Then it will matter that it is resistant, also waterproof and that it holds up fairly well, for example.
- Time in which you will take it: If you sweat, can the material of your inner travel fanny pack irritate your skin? You should consider this and much more if you think it will take a long time.
- Special features: Some models can bring a hidden emergency pocket or RFID locking system. Look at all those things that you can include and that can increase your security and discretion when saving the money.
- Price: If you are a traveller with a limited budget, do not surrender to the first one. Yes, it is possible a fanny pack that is convenient, of good quality and cheap. My recommendations are proof of this.
Money Belt Hidden Pocket Video