Taking a magnesium oil supplement is essential in case of deficiency. The main reason is that our body cannot produce magnesium. The best way to supply your body with the right amount is to take supplements. Magnesium oil, magnesium chloride, magnesium citrate, etc. are marketed. Today, we recommend magnesium oil to restore a restful night’s sleep.
Today we dedicate our delivery of the day to the best magnesium oil, the powerful alternative to increase in our body the levels of this beneficial natural mineral.
Without magnesium our organism could not produce the energy necessary to live, the muscles would be in a permanent state of contraction and we would not be able to regulate our cholesterol levels.
This is how magnesium oil enters the ring, offering millions of individuals an alternative and powerful supplement, a topical solution for health, designed to be absorbed through our skin quickly, easily and effectively.
What is the best magnesium oil?
Now that you know some benefits and the important role of magnesium in your body, you have decided to integrate some of this mineral oil into your wellness routine.
Navigating the shelves and aisles of the market can be a great challenge, our recommendation is that before buying you make sure you read the label of the product very well, check the ingredients, investigate a little about the manufacturer brand and consult the opinion of the community of users
Thinking of you, we prepare a comparative list with the options best valued by users. Consult it and find the perfect magnesium oil for you.
MAG Essentials Magnesium Sleep & Relax Oil
The perfect solution to recover your vitality, treat fibromyalgia problems, insomnia and chronic pain.
This wonderful natural formula comes from an underground marine source free of contaminants.
Your purchase includes an informative digital book about the benefits of magnesium for your life. It is available in a 250 ml presentation.
Magnesium Oil With Aloe Vera from Seven Minerals
It is an incredible magnesium oil for the health and well-being of your body. It is an organic formula of rapid absorption, enriched with aloe vera.
It has therapeutic effects on hair and skin. Treats the symptoms of migraines and arthritis. It comes in a nice bottle with spray dispenser.
Dead Sea Magnesium Oil from Magmun Solace
It is an economical and high- therapeutic oil. It presents users with a pure and aroma-free formula.
The magnesium of this formula comes from the Dead Sea and has been manufactured with 6 stages of purification and reverse osmosis technology. It comes in a 240ml spray presentation.
Original Magnesium Oil Pure Lab Spray
It is a powerful solution to treat, cure and prevent diseases. Its frequent use is beneficial for the skin and to revitalize your entire body. Its formula is 100% natural, safe, effective and quickly absorbed into the skin.
It is available in a spray bottle, in a 237 ml presentation.
Magnesium Oil from Art Naturals
It is the cheapest product of our selection and an excellent magnesium supplement for the scalp and body. This formula is easy to apply and free of aromas.
It will leave your skin soft and with a pleasant sensation after absorbing quickly. It comes in a spray presentation of 355 ml.
What is magnesium oil?
Magnesium is one of the most fascinating macro-minerals, it affects everything from your energy to your brain function.
However, today it is not so easy to obtain the necessary dose of minerals due to the depletion of most of the upper layers of the soil as more and more processed foods are consumed.
Magnesium oil is a highly concentrated water-based solution of magnesium chloride that is easily absorbed and applied. Being highly effective for therapeutic uses.
These are some of the wonderful benefits that magnesium oil gives to your life.
- Reduces pain: It is an effective treatment against leg and back pain, since it generates a relaxing effect on the muscles.
- Strengthen your bones and teeth: Magnesium helps your body in the absorption of calcium by strengthening your bone system.
- Repairs muscles: Its relaxing effect releases muscle tension after long periods of physical activity.
- Improves sleep: Promotes a deep and restful sleep by relaxing brain receptors and the nervous system.
- Promotes dental health: You can use it as part of your dental care regimen to reduce plaque and have healthy gums.
- Treats skin problems: It is ideal for treating oily skin and acne problems. It is also used in dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
- Relieves stress: Magnesium fights anxiety and stress by having a calming effect on your brain nerves.
- Reduce hypertension: Magnesium plays a key role in regulating our heart rate, helping to reduce hypertension levels.
- Regulates diabetes: Magnesium helps insulin to perform its functions effectively, regulating blood glucose levels.
- Relieves migraine: Offers a powerful relief in the pains produced by migraine.
- Reduces the symptoms of PMS: Ideal to reduce the pain, contractions and stress generated by premenstrual syndrome in women.
Do you need magnesium?
Fatigue, irritability, sleep disturbances, cramps, nervousness, tightness, memory loss: all signs of a deficiency in Magnesium. Because indeed, Magnesium is a mineral essential to our daily form:
- It is involved in more than 300 enzymatic reactions at the origin of the production of energy available for our cells
- It participates in nervous regulation and helps us better manage stress
- It is essential for the proper functioning of our heart, our blood pressure and participates in the prevention of cardiovascular risks, diabetes or memory impairment.
Given our lifestyle and our diet, most of us lack Magnesium. Our needs are in fact evaluated, apart from stressors, intense physical activity or specific situation, at around 6 mg / kg body weight / day, i.e. around 420 mg for men and 360 mg for women, whereas intakes have been evaluated at less than 370 mg for men and 280 mg for women. And for good reason ! Given the quality of our modern food and our way of life, nothing surprising:
- Modern food is too poor in micronutrients, plants and too rich in refined cereal products
- Our needs are increased by an intense and stressful lifestyle. The sportsman presents, because of his regular physical activity and perspiration, particularly important needs in Magnesium: any deficit results above all by decreases in performance, early fatigue and a tendency to cramps or aches.
- The combination of this rhythm of life and such a diet disturbs the acid-base balance, thus promoting the urinary leakage of cations including Magnesium
What to consider when buying
- Size: The size of the bottle is important, remember that it determines how much oil you get for your money.
- Bottle: A bottle with spray is more versatile than the conventional bottle. In addition, it allows you to take better advantage of the content.
- Formula: Read the label, make sure that the chosen product has a 100% natural formula.