If you are one of those gastronomy enthusiasts, who enjoy preparing recipes, purés and desserts, but you do not have more than enough time to devote more time to that task, then it is useful to buy the best hand blender to make your work easier.
Before getting one of this equipment there are a number of factors that you must take into account to take home the product that best suits your interests.
What is the best hand blender?
At the moment of acquiring one of these faithful kitchen assistants, you should not only take into account the characteristics that we already mentioned but also make a test and determine the use that you will give. If you want high-end equipment with accessories or something simpler.
It is useful to make comparisons of what is available and choose according to your needs and your economic possibilities. Here we leave you this guide that, surely, will help you to make an informed decision.
1. Bosch ErgoMixx Hand Blender MSM67170
Easy to clean
With ergonomic design, stainless steel base and 750-watt power, this Bosch hand blender can prepare all kinds of recipes in record time thanks to its four-blade blade.
This model has an anti-splash system, has extra long spiral cable to handle you with comfort in the kitchen and, in addition, is equipped with a soft touch system that allows good grip, is completely removable and easy to clean.
It is affordable, versatile equipment that also comes with a universal chopper with ice pick blade, blender rod and a graduated mixing glass. Those who already have one claim that it is an assistant of great value in the tasks of the kitchen.
2. Braun MQ 745 Aperitif Multiquick 7
With automatic speed regulator
Made with German technology, the Braun blender is efficient when cutting and chopping and offers the best results.
It is an equipment of easy dismantling that is provided with an automatic speed regulator that provides greater power when preparing meals without splashing, thanks to its stainless steel bell.
Its price is an investment, however, those who already bought it, insist that it is an expense to take into account if you want to facilitate the kitchen work.
The product is available in black with metallic tones and comes with rods, measuring cup, choppers and pica ice.
3. AEVOBAS Hand Blender 1000W
If you are looking for a product that chops and crushes in a fast and simple way from the softest vegetables to ice and nuts, then you found, with this mixer, just what you need
The AEVOBAS is the most powerful of our selection, so it is equipped with turbo function, stepless speed and has a double effect blade that simultaneously chops and grinds without splashing the work area.
It has a stainless steel base, is completely wireless and is available at a low price in a simple white colour with details in blue and grey.
It comes with other accessories such as measuring cup, removable rod emulsifier beater, and chopper jug. It is an option that you should not stop analyzing
4. Geepas Hand Blender 200W
Simple and effective
Taking into account that it is the most economical of our list, the Geepas blender has, however, a series of characteristics that make it an option to consider.
It is a comfortable hand blender, made with materials of good quality and that fully fulfils its function by chopping and making homogeneous purée.
The equipment is equipped with turbo function, four-blade blade, stainless steel foot ejector. It is available in white and comes with a measuring bowl.
In the opinion of those who already have it, it is a simple product, but with an excellent price-value ratio. So if you already decided to buy do not miss this blender.
5. Moulinex Turbomix Plus Hand Blender
Versatile and elegant
One of the advantages of this product of the Moulinex brand is that, with it, you can prepare any recipe, it is ergonomic and easy to use a blender.
It is very high-end equipment that incorporates Active Flow technology and a power of 350 watts that offers optimal results. It is equipped with a removable stainless steel foot, suitable for washing dishes.
The product is available in the market in an elegant white with a red button and is one of the least expensive of our selection if we consider all the supplements that it includes.
Types of hand blenders
The function of a good hand blender is, basically, to make porridge and puree practically everything that touches, however, at present this product has diversified into different types, offering the consumer several characteristics of interest. The most common are:
- Multipurpose: They are hand blenders that have several functions, you can even bring a complement for your equipment to be a mixer. They include a wide variety of accessories, such as ice picks, cutters, emulsifiers and measuring cups. There are different prices, but if you want more elaborate recipes such as walnut butter or peanut butter, you will have to pay a little more. Even the cheapest models in this category are highly versatile, they are usually triple service tools.
- Basic: This is a hand blender that helps you with basic cooking tasks, such as mixing soup or mashed potatoes, or making small amounts of purees. They are very simple, usually, come only with the stick blender and a container.
- Wireless: They are hand-held mixers that work with lithium-ion batteries that are rechargeable. Currently, they have good power and can have a longer full charge. However, they are still not as powerful as cordless immersion mixers, and they are usually more expensive than cabled versions.
The best hand blender has
In order to ensure the acquisition of a product that meets your expectations and meets your needs, you must take into account the following characteristics:
- Intuitive controls: Must have buttons that are easy to push and hold. Some include a security feature that requires the buttons to be pressed during use. For this reason, large and ergonomic buttons are more comfortable.
- Easy cleaning: A good hand blender should not take a long time to clean it. A well-designed blade guard prevents food from getting stuck and a removable and dishwasher-safe shaft facilitates cleaning. The accessories must also be dishwasher safe.
- Comfortable weight: According to experts, kilo and a half or less is the ideal standard weight for hand blenders. Any heavier instrument can easily tire you
- Ergonomic Grip: Rubber lining usually provides a more comfortable use because it offers a good grip, if this is accompanied by an ergonomically designed curved handle, then you will have a product that is easily and comfortably held.
- Mixing vessel: Hand blenders generally come with a standard narrow jar designed to keep the ingredients close to the blade and thus facilitate mixing. If it comes with a large container, you should make sure that the blender is compatible with other containers.
- Storage included: The basic immersion blenders, which include only the stick mixer and a container, do not need any special storage option, but if it comes with several accessories it is good to have a bag or a container to store them, so if the team brings it, it is an added value.
- Warranty: The manufacturer must provide, as a minimum, a one-year warranty for the product, a shorter time that translates into a poor quality device. Ideally, you can buy a durable device with a guarantee that gives you credibility and confidence in the product.