The garden is my favorite part of the whole house, I make meetings with friends and have a great time, but when the coldest days and winter come, our outdoor encounters can be frustrated.
This happens mostly at night, but, to counteract the low temperatures and continue having a great time, I have found the solution, which is to have the best fire pit on the market, this way we can keep warm on the terrace and create a very nice and cosy atmosphere.
What is the best fire pit?
The purchase of a good brazier was not so simple since there are many options, some that work with wood, with coal and I even came across an electric brazier that was cool a lot, until I managed to find one that filled all my expectations.
To find the best brazier you must take into account things like their materials and measurements and to make it easier for you, you can take a look at the comparison that I have put together with excellent quality options.
1. Fire pit from Home & Decorations
Very elegant design Check Price
If you are looking for a brazier of great quality and that is very colorful to give life to your gardens, this model of the Home & Decorations brand will come as a glove.
It is a wood brazier in which you can also use charcoal.
2. Brazer Fire Pit from FEFOR
With mesh grid included Check Price
So that you have pleasant moments with your family, friends or colleagues while you enjoy the fire, you can take home this brazier in the form of a table and legs of steel that will last you a long time.
It is simple to use and will also be very safe.
3. Brazier of Prime Selection Products
Portable size Check Price
If you want a brazier that keeps a flame for quite some time, this is one of the best options, since it allows you to store a large quantity of firewood or charcoal so that you have fire for a long time.
Its grid prevents sparks and embers that can cause burns.
4. Braser Gedi from Centurion Supports
Made of resistant steel Check Price
If there is something better than a brazier, it is one that is multifunctional and that allows you to have a pleasant temperature and also cook in it, which is possible with this Centurion Supports model.
Its design allows it to be used as a practical cellar to store ice.
5. RayGar 3 in 1 Round Fire Pit Brazier
Steel with copper coating Check Price
A brazier must not only be functional, but also must have a nice design that gives life to where you are going to locate it, something that you can achieve with this model.
It is the cheapest of the list and is of excellent quality.
What is a fire pit?
A brazier is ideal to enjoy your patio, beach or outdoors where the weather is cold. They are a heater that uses fuel to generate fire or electricity to provide a pleasant thermal sensation.
How to choose the best fire pit
Take into account the following factors to find your perfect brazier:
There are permanent braziers made of stone or portable models that you can find in materials such as iron, metal and many others that are resistant to heat.
These braziers in addition to providing heat, can easily become an excellent grill to make delicious barbecues.
These braziers are safe to use since the flame does not escape outside them. Choose models that are resistant to corrosion and that also have spark prevention.
There are different sizes among which you can choose:
- Small: They are perfect for camping. They are portable in size and are also easy to transport.
- Medium size: It is the most common, its size allows mobility and can accommodate large amounts of wood or coal.
- Large: Large fire pits provide a larger flame, but can be more difficult to clean.
- Materials: Among the most common are:
- Brick: The braziers of brick or stone are large, artistic style and ideal if you want a model that does not move from the place.
- Steel: The coolest thing about braziers made of steel is that they can be moulded in many different shapes that will give a unique touch to your gardens.
- Cast iron: This is a material that is very economical, manageable and also lightweight.
- Bronze: Brass braziers are the best options you can choose because they never rust and can be shaped in different ways.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel is always a great idea when you look for outdoor parts, as it resists weathering and is very durable.
A brazier can be used in different ways:
- Fire table: They are capable of supplying heat and will serve as an excellent decorative piece to sit around.
- Grill: You only have to add a grid or grill to your brazier and it will be used to make barbecues.
- Artistic brazier: Ideal for use as a decorative piece, they are usually abstract and created by hand.
- Custom braziers: You can get customized pieces that go with your tastes and style.
There are different sources of fuel for these fire pits:
- Wood: Wood is one of the main sources used to operate these braziers for their affordable prices.
- Propane: These braziers do not have ash waste since propane is a liquid that when activated creates flames instantly.
- Gas: These braziers are the highest priced but, in the future, will last longer.
You must take into account the dimensions of the brazier, since this is what will let you know if it will enter the space you have set aside for it.