A baby radiates so much tenderness that no one can escape the desire to carry it. But, it can not always be like that. Daddy and Mommy must perform tasks that do not allow him to have the little one all the time in his arms. Relax! Here we will show you the best baby bouncer that will help you in this beautiful work.
These bouncers are very useful products, designed with padded and soft support so that the baby feels comfortable, is safe and fulfils practically the same function of the arms of their parents. For babies, the sensation does not change.
Also known as swings, seesaws or pigeons, have the wonderful virtue that they are transportable and light, so you can mobilize the baby from one point to another without any problem, just keep in mind that they should not be high or unstable sites. That is, you can place the baby in the kitchen, the living room, the garden, the bedroom or any other place where he can be under the eye of an adult.
There are many models, some economic, others at a good price and those that are of excellent quality, but still affordable.
Continue with us and know the special features of this novel invention of children’s enjoyment and great help for parents, especially first-timers.
What is the best baby bouncer?
Because we know how important it is to care for a baby, and that everything you use is of excellent quality, below we show you the eight best baby bouncer on the market. Sure you will love it!
1. Tuc Tuc People Baby Bouncer
The musical bouncer with melodies and volume control and automatic shutdown after 15 minutes.
The reclining seat adopts up to 3 positions. It has a toy bar that you can remove at any time.
For greater protection of your baby, it has a 5-point harness. It folds and its padding is easily removable and washable.
2. Baby Bouncer -Just4baby
This bouncer of good price has folding support so that the baby can eat more comfortably. It has a bar with toys, also music and fun colours and patterns in the fabric.
At bedtime, you can remove the toy bar and activate some relaxing vibrations that your baby will enjoy a lot.
You have the option of turning it into a seesaw when your baby is bigger and can sit on his own.
3. BabyBjörn Balance Soft Baby Bouncer
From just seeing your fabric, it gives a feeling of softness and unique cosy comfort. Thanks to its swing, your baby will develop his skills and balance in a natural way. It has special support for the head and back, thanks to its ergonomic design makes it ideal for newborns.
4. Fisher-price Baby Bouncer
Tenderness and fun
This bouncer is ideal for children up to 18 kg maximum. With its colourful designs, beautiful details and toys, they make it very striking and fun. It has the virtue of becoming a swing when the child grows, and if that were not enough, even in a fixed chair.
The toy bar is removable. For cleaning or worry, because your padding can be put in the washer and dryer.
5. Baby Bouncer 4moms Mamaroo 4
This wonderful bouncer of babies up to 9kg has very special functions, as it reproduces up to 5 unique movements based on the real experience of the parents.
It also has built-in sounds of nature to relax your baby, also mp3 plu-in. Oh! But it is not everything. Because if mom and dad are busy with tasks, through an application for smartphones and tablets can activate these functions and others.
To make matters worse, this bouncer technology detects obstacles, stops automatically if any object gets in their way. It works only connected to the network, its cover is washable and even has international quality certification.
6. Babymoov Bubble Baby Bouncer
The least expensive
A simple bouncer, but with excellent functions. Has the option to become a seesaw, and some handles for transport. Is folded.
Its seat is lined and has a special cushion for newborns. Achieves up to 5 positions with its reclining backrest. Its price is low.
7. Chicco Hoopla Baby Bouncer
One of the brands of products for children with a long career presents this bouncer with an anti-slip system, modular reducer and adjustable headrest of excellent quality.
It has dual use, whether tilting or fixed, and can be configured in 4 positions. It has straps for your transfer.
8. Ingenuity Baby Bouncer
The bouncer with a musical repertoire of 8 melodies and 3 sounds of nature. Its embroidery is unisex and has incorporated the Hybridrive system that makes the batteries last three times more. The swing becomes a seat with calming vibrations.
Why do you need a baby bouncer?
There are many benefits to having a bouncer at home, not only for the comfort of the parents but also for the health of the baby.
Children at an early age need to have elements that help stimulate their motor skills, orientation, as well as change their position, perspective and experience new sensations.
For new parents the rockers are a great help, because it allows them to have time to do other activities.
What is the difference between bouncer, jumper and swing?
To summarize it in a few words, everything depends on the movement.
- Bouncer: the baby makes undulating movements in the seat.
- Jumper: the baby can jump with his feet from top to bottom, bouncing, held by elastic straps.
- Swing: rocking from side to side without the baby moving.
Different types of baby bouncers
They are very easy to use, and the best thing is that there are only two types for sale. We tell you:
- Basic: this guy does not have rattles or music, and just needs a simple movement of the baby to rock it. They are ideal for not ooverstimulating the baby and are very comfortable and lightweight to travel. They are also characterized by being soft colors without striking themes.
- Dynamics: in comparison to the previous type, they have toys, colors, music, vibration, a lot of elements to keep the baby distracted. One disadvantage is that with so many accessories it increases its weight, they are bulky and little folding.
How to choose the best baby bouncer?
This is a very important step, so you should not underestimate it. The hammock that you acquire should give you the characteristics that best suit the experience you want to give your baby. Consider the following recommendations, so you can make a more successful purchase.
Your baby will spend a lot of time sitting, so the chair itself should have special characteristics:
- Material: it must be very soft and without seams so that your baby can get it comfortably.
- Padding: avoid those with too much filling that does not give the baby stability in the bounce.
- Easy to clean: ensure that the bouncer has removable fabrics for cleaning. These can be waterproof or covered that can be put in the washing machine.
- Head support: newborns are not able to support their heads or maintain neck support, so support is very useful for them. A cushioned support will give your baby safety while rocking. The supports are removable, so your baby can keep using the bouncer while it grows.
- Adjustable seat: allows adopting several positions. For example, if the child eats his porridge, you can tilt the bouncer a little so that he has more comfort, or even if he takes his bottle or if he falls asleep.
He is the one who gives support and firmness to the bouncer from the ground.
- The bounce: according to the design of the frame, it will be the type of bounce and movement of the hammock. It may be slightly oscillating, or from back to front with just a touch.
- Wide base: the wider the base, the less chance the baby will trip over the frame. However, if the base is too wide it can be uncomfortable for its mobilization.
- Portability: some bouncers have the option of being foldable and their size reduced. This is ideal for storage or if your home is small and you can not have large objects.
- Material: there are manufacturers who make bouncer frames in metal and others in plastic. If you are looking for durability and quality, better opt for a frame made of metal.
- Anti-slip: to prevent your baby from sliding while rocking, many bouncers have non-slip pads on the bottom of the base.
- Elastic straps: straps hold your baby to prevent him from falling while bouncing. There are belts of different thicknesses. Make sure you choose a strong, but soft, that will not bother your little one.
- Limited weight: each manufacturer sets a certain weight limit for the hammock. This is very important because there are babies of different sizes and sizes. The durability of the hammock will also depend on the weight.
- Sunshade: if you live in a place where there is a lot of sun, or your house has large windows through which lots of sunlight, we recommend buying a bouncer with sunshade, which will prevent the baby’s skin from being overexposed to the sun’s rays.
Bouncer manufacturers have increasingly modernized the models with additional elements that provide entertainment to the baby, as well as help them develop vision, attention, and hearing. These are the most popular distractions that keep you calm and without tantrums:
- Toy bar: it is a bow that surrounds the baby and that has toys that lead with easy access to the hands. There are some bars that bring spaces for you to place even the pacifiers and scratch gums. There are pieces that you can remove and others that are fixed.
- Musical sounds: lullabies, varied sounds, animals, etc. Just make sure they are a wide repertoire of sounds so that it does not become boring.
- Lights: they are a very striking element in Premium bouncers, and there are different types, which are fixed, other flashes, flashing and removable.
- Vibrating seat: ideal for newborns who still do not know how to bounce or generate a firm movement.
- Themes: they give a lot of colour to the bouncer, and the best thing is that there are all the possible cartoons and styles for girls and boys.
Always take into account the limit of age, weight and height that marks the bouncer
When you decide to buy a bouncer for baby, do not take lightly the limitations of age, weight and height that the product indicates as limit. When your baby exceeds all these measures, it will be time to dispense the product.
Avoid your prince or princess suffering injuries, falls, and your moments of anguish. Baby products are subjected to many tests to ensure their quality, efficiency and it is the parents’ responsibility to follow the instructions indicated by the manufacturers.
Slope with the slide
If you notice that your baby moves a lot and bounces and starts to slide easily, it’s time for you to desist from the hammock. For safety, place a non-slip mat under the hammock, so if your baby falls, it will not hit very hard.
Locate the bouncer in a safe place
Be careful with this! Avoid high places or unstable surfaces. With the restlessness of your baby and the movements of the bouncer, it can fall and injure.