Hygiene is essential when it comes to the health of our children. That’s why baby bottles and teats should be washed methodically after use to avoid milk deposits and the development of bacteria. For drying, the ideal is to place them upside down and let them drain. To facilitate this step, it is advisable to buy a baby bottle drying rack. This practical accessory will soon be essential to you.
With your bottle drainer placed next to your sink, it will be easy for you to wash the bottles, cups and breast pump accessories in your sink and put all this equipment to dry on the spot in the different locations of your bottle dryer. As this operation is repeated several times a day, you will save time by letting the bottles dry in peace.
There are many models of baby bottle drying racks, so it’s hard to make a choice. If now, almost all of them combine aesthetics and practicality, different criteria must be taken into account when choosing.
Comparison of the best baby bottle drying racks?
Adding a bottle drainer to your shopping list is a great decision, this tool offers great advantages to those parents who choose to wash bottles and food containers by hand.
Although at first sight, it seems easy to choose an appropriate model, the market and its diversity of options can overwhelm any unwary, so we recommend considering certain factors when buying the perfect drainer, keep in mind: The design of the model, the materials of manufacture, brand, ease of cleaning and durability of the product.
Now we present our comparative list, a special selection with the best 6 products available, read our reviews and inform yourself, only then you will be ready to go out and conquer the market!
1. TOMY Boon LAWN Large Baby Bottle Dryer Rack
- BOON LAWN - Get one of the best selling Boon nursery products with LAWN, a stylish and practical counter top bottle drying rack for families with infants
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL - Boon's popular grass-look drying rack fits anywhere and it's ideal for drying utensils, whether bottles, dummies or baby cutlery as it keeps them upright for quick air drying
- LOTS OF GRASS = LAWN - Boon took everything you enjoy about GRASS and made it bigger. The flexible grass blades hold all your just-washed baby accessories
Thanks to its flat and clever design, even the most unusual bottle shapes can dry effectively. Short bottles, large glass bottles or square bottles. Whatever the format of your bottle, you can place it on this superb drainer.
Lighter items like pacifiers and tips on your breast pump simply sit on the grass. When it comes to heavier items like glass baby bottles, the rigid rods separate and hold your equipment in place.
In terms of capacity, Boon’s baby bottle drying rack should suit most parents. You can place up to 10 bottles and two teats on the drip tray without any problem, as well as smaller parts from a breast pump and teats, without being creative in stacking.
2. Beaba Baby bottles drying rack
- Drying up to 6 bottles and accessories
- Easy for draining
- Air circulates easily
We present a fabulous draining bottle, has a stable design and high capacity antibacterial that allows you to dry up to 6 bottles simultaneously.
In addition, it has a branched structure that offers support to other accessories. It comes equipped with a water retention system and is dishwasher safe.
3. Foldable Drainer Brown’s
- Easy set up and storage.
- With space for wide mouth and standard bottles, sippy cups and glasses with straws.
- There is also a space designed especially for nipples and pacifiers that holds cups, mugs and other utensils.
This drainer stands out for its practical, versatile and foldable design, the equipment offers you a standard bottle hanger and a special surface for small pieces, such as parts of the breast pump, pacifiers and lids.
It comes equipped with a removable tray to collect the water and a base of great stability.
4. dBb Remond baby bottle drying rack
- Minimum age: From birth
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Dimensions: 19 x 18.5 x 8 cm
We present you a wonderful drying station for baby bottles, training cups and other utensils, its design is functional and colourful. It offers an optimal load capacity, adjusting up to 5 baby bottles in its structure.
It is easy to disassemble and clean, suitable for the dishwasher. In addition, it has a drip base.
5. Termichy Baby Bottle Drying rack
- SAFETY: Your baby’s health is the top priority. Made of food grade PP + ABS, BPA free, phthalate free, PVC Free, nontoxic, dishwasher safe.
- LARGE CAPACITY: 12 x 7.5 x 8.3 inch. The 9pcs vertical sticks can hold up to 9 bottles of any size, and 4 short branches hold smaller items like breast pump parts, pacifiers and nipples. You could move the sticks according to the size or shape of bottle.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Space-saving drying rack with detachable drip tray. Simply pull out and empty the tray to clear the excess water in seconds. Keep your countertop and feeding items clean, dry and organized.
It is a fantastic and economical drainer. Its design is comfortable and easy to clean, the base of the equipment works as a water collector system to prevent leaks and moisture on the kitchen countertop.
It has been manufactured with polypropylene free of BPA and toxic materials. It has 5 long rods for the bottles and 4 short rods for small pieces.
6. Bottle drainer – Philips Avent
- Dry hygienically: open design allows air to flow freely
- Clean products every day: holds a full day’s worth of baby’s feeding products including all sizes of bottles, pumps and soothers
- Organize your drying: easy filling thanks to a flexible design
It is the cheapest model of our selection, this team presents an open design and easy to carry, to provide an optimal flow of air to the utensils.
It is easy to assemble and disassemble. It has a capacity of 8 baby bottles, in addition to other parts and accessories. It also has a removable anti-drip tray.
7. Munchkin baby bottle drying rack
- Unique stylish design
- Rack holds up to 12 bottles plus accessories and utensils at one time
- Holds bottles, cups and breast pump accessories
We present a fabulous dryer, this equipment offers users a circular and functional design, designed to save space while offering high load capacity.
Provides support for 12 baby bottles and its bottom shelf gives support to valves, teats and gums.
What is a baby bottle drying rack?
Also called “bottle drainer” or “bottle dryer”, the baby bottle drying rack is a childcare accessory that will help you limit the time needed to prepare baby meals. Indeed, if it used to be necessary to boil the bottles to sterilize them, before recovering them one by one in the pan to drain them, while making sure to respect the rules of hygiene, the whole process is facilitated today. Now with bottle sterilizers, supplemented by baby bottle drying rack.
How to choose a baby bottle drying rack?
All mothers would like to have an efficient baby bottle drying rack after washing bottles, sippy cups and other utensils that babies use every day.
However, before making any investment it is necessary to take into account determining factors, these go far beyond the price or affordability of the product, knowing and considering them can make the difference between taking home a durable and good quality squeegee or the Otherwise, take a product with poor performance and performance.
If the functional aspect is already favoured with the bottle drainer, the decorative side is also highlighted. That is why there are a multitude of shapes and designs with this effective childcare accessory for drying baby bottles, teats, caps, teething rings and pacifiers of different sizes.
Among the most classic models, you have for example bottle dryers with rods which allow drying in height and vertically to let air circulate. Others take the form of a tree, a flowering lawn or a contemporary sculpture to serve as a decorative element in the kitchen.
Even more practical, the foldable bottle dryers are easily transported in one of the changing bag compartments and accompany you when travelling with your baby. In terms of shape, bottle dryers can be rectangular, square, rounded or oval, but it is up to you to choose the one that will fit best in your kitchen, without becoming a bulky object.
As for colours, classic bottle dryers are in neutral shades such as grey or white, but there are more colourful and vivid versions that will add flavour to your kitchen.
For easy maintenance, the bottle racks are fitted with rods of different sizes, well spaced, as well as a removable tray containing the excess water to be emptied. On certain models, the handle brush used to clean the bottle is provided.
Size and capacity
The choice of the volume of a bottle dryer depends on the number of accessories to use. So, if some models can accommodate 4 bottles of different sizes, large families or parents of twins will appreciate the racks for 9 bottles.
The drying system
For hygienic drying, the bottle drain should favour drying at height, with a drainage and emptying system for the recovered water. In any case, drying in the open air is recommended to avoid the formation of mould.
Bottle racks are often made of plastic, a material that is both strong and easy to maintain. However, it is better to inquire about the possible presence of harmful components for baby to ensure safe and hygienic drying for all accessories that come into direct contact with the baby’s mouth.
Acquiring quality equipment guarantees long-term savings. Well-known brands tend to offer products with high performance and durability, which is why we recommend you to invest a little more now so that you avoid future disappointments and enjoy a product with a long life Useful.
Because regular washing is essential, the bottle dryer suitable for the dishwasher is a plus. Do not hesitate to check this option before purchasing your bottle rack.
Ease of cleaning
Having a baby is a unique and wonderful experience! We know that, but with that great gift come great responsibilities, and the vast majority are related to cleanliness, especially during the first years of life. For that reason, we recommend you to lighten the load a bit and choose a drainer that is easy to clean and keep in good condition, give priority to this aspect so that you can free a few minutes a day.
A multi brand baby bottle dryer
Baby bottle brands tend to offer dryers that are only suitable for their bottle models, specifying the exact sizes. However, it is better to opt for a bottle dryer capable of receiving bottles of different sizes and brands.
How to wash baby bottle?
Cleaning the bottle is not difficult at all. In fact, it has been found that it is not necessary to use bottle, teat and pacifier sterilizers if the baby is more than four months old. Washing the bottle can seem a complicated task if we think about the microorganisms that can remain in it after the feedings. But the truth is that there are (very simple) ways that will leave your baby’s bottle completely clean.
- Before releasing the bottle, it is advisable to sterilize it as a method of prevention and safety. Then you can sterilize them every two or three times, although it will always be advisable to ask your paediatrician. What you should always do is wash them very well after each feeding. How should it be done? The most effective way is with soap and water.
- Cleaning the bottle is key to prevent milk residues from sticking to it and forming bacteria and microorganisms. Each part of the bottle should be cleaned separately with hot soapy water. A very suitable product is Nuk’s special detergent, with it, the microorganisms are perfectly eliminated and infections in the baby’s mouth are avoided.
- After rinsing each part of the bottle, a special brush should be used to clean it. This Chicco brush is very practical for deep cleaning of bottles, its hygienic nylon bristles allow to eliminate food residues in the most difficult to reach areas, always respecting the inside surface of the bottle. In addition, its handle contains a specific brush for cleaning the teats. You must insist especially on the thread of the bottle and on the inner edges of both the container and the teat.
- Next, you should let each part dry separately in a clean place where it gives it air. Ideally, you should turn the pieces upside down so that the water droplets drain and do not stick to the bottle.
- Once they have dried, you should store them in a safe and clean place. It is advisable that you keep the bottle unassembled, that is, keep the pieces separate.
- And that’s it! You already have your baby’s bottle clean and ready for the next feeding. If your baby is a newborn, now is the time to sterilize the bottle, right after cleaning it properly.