You who have given yourself good slips in the past, you who want to avoid them, all deserve the best yoga socks and it will make you relieved to know that you have reached the right place to get them.
When I was a beginner in yoga, the search became very complicated. There are thousands of models and hundreds of opinions of users who contradict each other: crazy! That’s why I’ve created my comparative list so you can shorten time and effort. I show you five models of the best brand, and at an economical price so that you can buy immediately without spending too much money.
Ready to buy? Take a look that you will not regret. Also, if you keep reading, you will see all the information you need to know to distinguish between one model and another to discover the one indicated according to your preferences and style.
The best yoga socks
What are yoga socks?
While it is good to wear socks for yoga, not all are safe for you. You need the best support and grip with great comfort so that you do not slip on your mat or mat and you can make the positions in the best way because otherwise, we would be talking about any ordinary sock.
Excellent quality does not always mean great cost and I’ll show you next with the models that best fit the quality standards, but at low prices. Also, these are washable and highly durable models, with beautiful designs. Looking for the least expensive? Keep reading!
1. ToeSox dance and yoga socks
A unique style
These great yoga socks are made of 90% cotton, which makes them very soft and comfortable. Its design with fingers and open toes allows a greater feeling of being barefoot, also allowing your fingers to stretch as necessary during the different exercises you perform. Grip perfectly on wood floor and stairs. Available in different colours.
2. Rainbow socks non-slip socks
Security and style
These socks are ideal for fun people because of their variety of colours. They offer a comfortable and safe footprint thanks to their anti-slip sole with ABS silicone bubbles, of the best quality on the market. They provide a great sensation of perspiration by its surface with micro holes.
3. Anti-slip socks LA Active
Elegance and comfort
It is a traditional socks, with a sole full of anti-slip bubbles that offer a great body balance to avoid slips. They are ideal for yoga because of the softness and good perspiration offered by the breathable cotton they are made of, which are completely washable.
4. Yoga socks by Gaiam
Their unique design makes them different and ideal for all barefoot activities such as pilates, martial arts, yoga and other exercises that you like to perform barefoot. Its design with free fingers provides a more natural experience to fitness people like you. And they have a very safe non-slip sole.
5. CBValley yoga socks
For delicate women
They are adorable socks that not only serve to do yoga but also for dance and related activities. They are of fine cut, with rubber bubbles that avoid slips and that offer good support. Its design is ideal for subtle and elegant women.
6. YogaAddict Yoga Full Toe Socks
This pair of full toe socks are perfect for Yoga, but also can be used for fitness classes, gymnastics or dance. The non-slip lines help you to keep balance and giving you stability allow you to focus. Available in five different colours: black and green, grey, blue, white and again black with gley rubber lines.
Why do you need a pair of yoga socks?
Yoga is practised barefoot, but that does not mean unprotected, and that is because you need good yoga socks to protect your feet. That is why they are also the favourite accessory for beginners and advanced yogis. Here are some reasons to use them:
- Avoid the cold in the feet: The floors can be icy and these socks can keep your feet warm.
- Goodbye to slips: If you think you are safe from slipping because you have a non-slip mat, you have not seen the whole picture yet. And is that the floors of the studios can be slippery, so I recommend yoga socks of good quality and anti-slip.
- Greater protection: The socks allow us to take care of bacteria and germs present on the floor, and with the advantage that it is a very affordable accessory.
How to choose the best pair for you?
All socks have a design that adapts to endless tastes. That’s why there are them with fingers open or closed and without fingers, at the ankle, a little lower or a little higher. In short, you should choose but always keep in mind comfort, quality and that is slip-resistant.
- Open fingers vs. fingers closed: This decision is totally personal, but if you like to be in greater contact, but without losing the protection and the anti-slip, the best choice is open-toed. Those with closed fingers are ideal if you do not want to get your feet dirty a bit. They offer the same comfort, but without having a single part of the barefoot.
- Anti-slip: This is the most important thing of these socks and they can have the non-slip surface in strategic areas of the plant, while others are found throughout the length and breadth of that space. They are usually made of rubber, rubber, ABS silicone, simple silicone and others.